Blog city
Since I haven't updated my webpages in a few years, I forget how to do everything. This seems so much easier so I will give it a try.
We arrived home yesterday after spending two months in Port Isabel, Texas. It's less than 1/2 mile from the Causeway that leads to South Padre Island.
We rented a home on a canal a few doors down from the Intercoastal Waterway in a park called Long Island Village. The place was fantastic, complete with a 2 tiered deck to the water. I thought I was going to be laid off but wasn't so I worked remotely. I was up very early, as is usual on vacation, so I was able to get 3 - 4 hours in before Blaine got up and another 3 - 4 done while he was out golfing.
We will be back!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment