Thursday, August 14, 2008

My quilt display wall


When we moved into this house a few years ago, I knew I would be hanging all kinds of quilts on the wall in my quilt room. After I banged the first nail into the newly painted wall, I realized that I put it a bit too low. And while I was taking it out, I decided that I wanted a different quilt there and the hole would show. A girl can change her mind, right????


There had to be a better way. So off I went to Revy and purchased a curtain rod and a bunch of bungy cords in various lengths. Then I stopped at the dollar store and bought chips clips with holes in different colours. And voila! I put the curtain rod up. Then I attached the chip clips to the wallhanging, put one end of each bungy cord in the hole in the chip clip and put the other end over the curtain rod.


Now I can change the wallhangings (completed or in progress) whenever I want.


No comments: