
I know, I know, I should be posting more. Somehow the days just go by too quick and/or I don't want to sit inside and type.
I must admit, I missed the white stuff just a little bit on Christmas. Without decorations in our house here, it really didn't seem like Christmas.
It was in the 80's and 6 of us went golfing then later that day we all got together for Christmas dinner...barbecued filets and golf shrimp.
We bought a bag of shrimp right from the fisherman for $30 for a huge bag. There is such a difference in the taste compared to the stuff we get at home that is from China or Thailand. (Even the shrimp from Gimli Fish is from overseas!!). Yummy.
We played cards, drank, laughed and had a great time.
Earlier that morning, I took a picture of Blaine (topless) walking Benson and sent it off to his brother and his wife (Barry and Lois). Later that evening, we received an email from them, with the subject 'Oh Yeah!'. Lois had taken a picture of Barry, in shorts and sandals, outside their snowy front door landing!! That was too funny!!
No comments:
Post a Comment