
Before this past winter, we would spend 4 weeks of the bitter cold in sunny spots.
We always met great people on our trips and some we still we keep in contact with.
I wanted to send them something little as a thank you for making our holidays so wonderful. When we first met Peggy, John, Nina, and Tom in Jamaica, Nina told us the story about the vendor who put the sandals on her feet to try and then told her she had to pay for them.
So when I saw a flip flop pattern I knew that it was perfect for these ladies. One set of flip flops in Nina's wallhanging has beads for straps and sanddollar buttons, because the shoes she had to buy were beaded and she loves sanddollars.
They loved their wallhangings and because of the label hopefully will always remember the good times we had in Jamaica.
No comments:
Post a Comment