Monday, November 3, 2008

Trip to Stonewall

Today Linda came over and took some photos of my 'America the Beautiful' quilt. She is a great photographer and I am going to submit the photos to the magazine that had the patterns.

I'll let you know if they get published. (I will tell the world!!)

Linda works at Marathon Threads and brought me some bobbins to test on my machine. They are prewound with thinner thread, so you don't have to change bobbins so often. I plan to test them out as soon as I am finished my current work in progress. More on that later. Still a secret.

After that,we went to Stonewall to the Quilter's Cottage. They are the ones that put on the retreat a few weeks back. I won a gift certificate that had to be used by the end of the year. Linda helped me pick out some fabrics for a few special projects, then we went off to lunch.

A nice drive and an enjoyable day.

I do not miss working...yet.

No comments: