Monday, November 24, 2008

Beer or cocktail??


When Cathie and I go to Rockfest, we make goodie bags for each other. Last year while in Texas, I found the neatest 'sunglasses' for her bag.

I showed them to someone during the year and they asked me to bring them a pair back. Only problem is, I can not remember who it was.

So if it was you, please leave me a comment ion this blog or call me, so I can make a note.

Here are our good Winter Texan friends, Anne and Michel modelling the glasses.

Click on the photo, as usual, to make it bigger!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG Barb - those are SOOOOO cute!!! It wasn't me - but if they're cheap, I would love a gag pair for Gilbey.... BEER, yes, BEER!

Barb said...

They were around $14 or $15 each..not really cheap. But I had to have them! Let me know. Barb